- Are Hawks games made up if they are canceled due to rain or field conditions?
- When will the season start?
- When will schedules be available?
- When is registration open?
- When will we hear from our child's coach?
- How do I pickup my child's Hawks game jersey?
- What is the best way to stay informed of club activies?
- Does the club have a store?
Answer: The start of our fall and spring seasons are dependent on several variables including field conditions and availability, registrations, and team formation. The fall season starts at the beginning of September and the spring season typically begins early May and in some cases in late April if the town opens the fields.
Answer: For the Hawks, schedules are usually available two weeks before the season starts. Before we can create schedules we need to know how many players we have, so we know how many teams to create. U4-U10 age groups play on Saturday mornings only. U12 and higher will play most games on Saturday's, however there may be a some Sunday games.
Answer: Visit the Registration Page for current information regarding registration.
Answer: If you have recently registered, the club may have yet to form teams for a given season. Once placed on a team the coach will reach out via email. If you're concerned that you haven't heard from a coach, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll look in the system for you.
Answer: Jerseys are being mailed to peoples homes. If you register late in the process your child may not have the jersey in time for the start of the season. While you wait, your child can wear a white shirt (away) or red shirt (home).
Answer: Depending on your involvement in the club there are several ways to keep up-to-date with the Derry Soccer Club
- Website - www.derrysoccerclub.org
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/derrysoccerclub
- Instagram - @Derrysoccerclubnh
- Club Email Communication - Members should ensure phone, address, and email contact information have been entered correctly in the registration system. This will ensure you recieve important club communications
- Field Status Text Message Alerts - Click HERE to sign up and know when closures occur
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond.
Answer: Age groups U4-U10 will NOT typically make up games due to rain or field closures due to a small window to fit in all activities. U12 and higher age groups play against other towns and are involved in season standings with playoffs. Home games for U12 and higher will be rescheduled by working with the surrounding towns involved in the Intertown league.
Answer: Yes, the club does have a store for you to purchase fan and player gear. Click here to visit the store: http://store.derrysoccerclub.org/