Hawks 2018 Spring Registration
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Spots still available for the following age groups:
U4 - U6 - U8 - U15
**Please read all the information below before contacting the club with questions.**
More answers to questions available on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- 8 Weeks of soccer (Weather Dependent - Games and Practices CANNOT be made up)
- Team practices for U6-U18 age groups is encouraged. The club will provide field space to coaches who are able to conduct a practice.
- Saturday morning professional training before games for U6-U10
- Saturday morning activities for U4 players will be led by a New England Revolution Academy Coach.
- Mutiple child discount: A $10 discount will automatically be applied at checkout when registering more than one child
- Season Info:
- Start Date - Mid to Late April (Weather and field conditions permitting)
- Schedules - Game and practice schedules will be published by the end March. Early april for U12-U18.
- What day will my child's games be played?
- U4, U6, U8, 10 - Staturday Morning
- U12,U15, U18 - Most games are on Saturday mornings or afternoons. There may be a rare Sunday game. All depends on the other towns we work with and field availability.
- Age Group Game Format:
- U4 - 45 minutes of basic soccer activities
- U6 - 30 minutes of training and a 30 minute game
- U8 - 30 mintues of training and a 48 minute game (12 minute quarters)
- U10 - 30 mintues of training and a 50 minute game (25 minute halfs)
- U12 - 60 minute game (30 minute halfs)
- U15 - 80 minute game (40 minute halfs)
- U18 - 90 minute game (45 minute halfs)
U4 will be made up of 2 and 3 year old players.
All parents must be involved during the U4 activities due to the age of the children.
|Age Groups||Birth Year(s)||Spring Fee|
|U4||09/01/13 to 9/01/2015||$90|
|U6||01/01/12 to 08/31/13||$90|
|U8||2010 & 2011||$90|
|U10||2008 & 2009||$90|
|U12||2006 & 2007||$90|
|U15||2004 & 2005||$90|
|U19||'99, '00, '01, '02 & 2003||$90|