Spring 2020 Season Opening Weekend
Estimated Opening weekend May 2nd
I'm a coach where do I go?:
- Make a sign if possible to identify yourself for your team.
- Be at your game field 30 minutes early to park and make sure you know where to go.
- Use the schedule to identify your field. U4's, U6's, and U8's play at the same location each week. U10's, U12, U15's, and U18/19's play against other towns so the location changes week to week.
- Check in at the table at Rider or Buckley (Hood) to pick up your team's jerseys and balls if you didn't get them earlier.
My child is playing, where do I go?:
- Once you’ve read through the following items, find out which field you should be going to based on the schedule.
- Board members will be manning Derry Soccer Club tables at both Rider field and Hood Middle School.
- Your coach will be at your designated game field 30 minutes prior to the game. If you need help finding your coach or field come to the table and someone will help you.
- Please come see us if you have questions, we'll do our best to help.
Timing: Parents, have players at the field for your session at least 15 minutes early. This will give you time to find your field and coach and get your Jersey from your coach if you purchased one.
Hawks Jersey, when will I get it? Can I still get one?: Player's that purchased jerseys during registration will receive them from their coach at the first game. If you would like to puchase a jersey at this point go to the Club Store to order.
Soccer Balls: Every player will get a soccer ball during their first practice or at their first game. Please bring a Sharpie to place your child's name on the ball. We're not able to supply replacements if they are lost.
Which Field Should I go to?: Please check the schedule by CLICKING HERE select your group and the field will be displayed to the right of each game.
**Please help us keep the fields clean, we had a lot of trouble with trash last season**
**DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON TOWN FIELDS - PLEASE LEAVE THEM HOME**