Click on a field for written directions.
- Rider Fields I & II (38 Tsienneto Rd, Derry, NH 03038)
- Barka Elementary Field (21 Eastgate Road, Derry, NH 03038)
- Calvary Christian School (145 Hampstead Rd, Derry, NH 03038)
- Derry Boys and Girls Club Field (40 East Derry Road, Derry, NH 03038)
- West Running Brook Middle School Fields (1 West Running Brook Lane, Derry, NH 03038)
- Buckley Field (99 Hood Rd, Derry, NH 03038)
- Humphrey Road Fields (14 Humphrey Rd, Derry, NH 03038)
All directions originate from the Derry traffic circle.
IMORTANT NOTE For all Fields:
All teams/players are asked to:
- Keep our fields clean. There are trash containers along the parking lot at Rider field. Other facilities may or may not have trash containers, if they do please dispose of items properly. If they don't, please bring out what you brought in.
- If you move goals for a training session, please put them back before dismissing the session.
- Fields that are CLOSED, means CLOSED. Please stay off of CLOSED fields. There is no warm up time or practice on CLOSED fields. Check the Derry Soccer Club home page for field status.
Getting to the Derry Traffic Circle
From Exit 4 on I-93, travel East on Route 102 (also known as Broadway) through the center of Derry. Continue straight through the downtown area until you pass Hoodkroft golf course on the right. The circle is just ahead, after the Derry Fire Station.
From the Derry Traffic Circle head north on Londonderry Turnpike (Rt 28). Go past Pinkerton High School on the left and then take a right at the first set of lights (Tsienneto Road). Look for the Upper Room on the left within a mile and take the dirt road just after the small white sign. Follow the dirt road a short distance to the parking lot for the fields. Rider II is the smaller, upper field. Rider I is the field just below the parking lot.
From the Derry Traffic Circle, turn North on Londonderry Turnpike (Rt 28). Go straight through the lights at Tsienneto Rd and continue North until you reach Eastgate Road on the right. Turn right and follow Eastgate until you see the school. Turn left and the field is back behind the parking lots.
From the Derry Traffic Circle head east on East Derry Rd between the ATM machine and the Mobile Gas station. Continue past the fire station for about 2 miles, the Calvary Christain School will be on your right after crossing Adams Pond Rd at a blinking light. Enter the parking lot and the fields are to the right in the back.
From the Derry Traffic Circle head east on East Derry Rd between the ATM machine and the Mobile Gas station. Within a mile, the Derry Boys and Girls Club will be on your left. Enter the parking lot and the fields are to the right in the back.
From the Derry Traffic Circle head South on Londonderry Turnpike (Rt 28) for a mile or so until the first set of lights. West Running Brook Middle School is a left turn at the lights across from the Fairways Apartment complex. Follow the entrance road around the left of the school. Fields and parking are in the back.
This field is located behind Gilbert H. Hood Middle School. Approaching the Derry Traffic Circle from the center of town on 102, turn left on Hood Road just before the Hoodkroft Country Club. Follow the road up to the school and stay to the left to circle around behind to parking and the field entrance.
From the Derry Traffic Circle, go South on Londonderry Turnpike (Rt 28). Pass the first set of lights at West Running Brook Middle School and look for Humphrey Road on the left as you descend the hill. Turn left onto Humphrey Road and look for a large sign entrance on the left within a mile. The field is up the hill above the first parking lot on your right.